Monday, July 18, 2011

Shoe Sale!!

1 Aug 2011 Update
Due to popular demand, we are extending the 20% discount on DVS, LAKAI, ES and EMERICA shoes till Aug 9th 2011.




We are having 20% discount off all our DVS, LAKAI, ES and EMERICA shoes from Monday 18 July till Sunday 31 July 2011. This promotion will run throughout all 3 outlets.


Terms and Conditions below.
-Promotion only applies to Nett priced products.
-No reservation during this period
-No *SCAPE/GOSSIP vouchers allowed
-Only Cash payment acccepted at *SCAPE for this promotion.
-No exchanges allowed.

4 comments:

online pharmacy said...

Fantastic website, and it appears like you have a lot more site visitors as well, because the last time I was right here.

buy xanax online said...

Thanks for posting this informative article.Your article is very nice.

Halif said...

how much is prowood complete set , pm me a.s.a.p.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love them! I do wish i would have bought them a half size smaller, but it might be because the fur has been worn down and they feel a little too big... i dont know. also, i like the choc color better, tan is way too trendy for me.
Christian Louboutin shoes on sale

Even though they are pricey, they are worth every penny. My daughter loves them. They are true to size. They were suppose to be delivered on the 28th of January but instead it was a week early, so that was a definite bonus. I'll be ordering a pair for myself

designer shoes outlet I buy the shoes from this store